“I give in. We’ll go to the Premishlaner Rebbe for Shabbos Nachamu,” he promised his wife
What is so special about the 15th of Av?
By Chana Weisberg
My dog recently died. He was my loyal companion for many years, even more loyal than some of my friends. I was wondering: what happens to animals after they die? Do they go to heaven?
By Yehuda Shurpin
How could it be? How could a human ego know it is nothing but a figment of a greater mind—and yet remain a human being? How could a physical eye see infinite light—and yet remain an eye? How could a stone scream out that there is nothing else but G‑d—and yet remain a stone? It must be that the true...
- Fri, July 31, 2015 - 7:30am - 8:30am
- Mon, August 3, 2015 - 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Fri, August 7, 2015 - 7:30am - 8:30am
- Mon, August 10, 2015 - 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Fri, August 14, 2015 - 7:30am - 8:30am