Standing at the cusp of existence, before its very conception, when anything could have been, but nothing was; He declared, “It should be light.”
The truth of all darkness is its mandate to become light; the truth of all conscious beings is their mandate to perceive that light; the truth of all existence is to know that it emerges out of that which stands beyond existence.
“How great are Your works, O G‑d! How...
- Sun, December 21, 2014 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Mon, December 22, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Fri, December 26, 2014 - 7:30am - 8:30am
- Sat, December 27, 2014 - 9:30am
- Mon, December 29, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:30pm